The Brand Strength Monitor Making an Independently Validated Measure of Brand Value Readily Available
MSW●ARS’ Brand Building Portfolio
Brand Planning, Communications Activation and In-Market Tracking, a suite of products help you create more effective communications, improve media allocation, improve ROI and ultimately build more profitable brands.
What's in Our Tool Box
MSW●ARS Research Awarded US Patent for Innovative Outlook® Media Planner
Communications Research That Builds Profitable Brands
We are passionate about validated metrics, that is, metrics that are predictive of business results. We’re equally as passionate about turning those metrics into stories. We combine solid research with senior staff experienced in brand building strategy and outstanding client service.
- Full range of research solutions to support advertising and marketing decision-making
- Fully integrated suite of communications research solutions including traditional and digital pre and post market measurement
- Integrated brand experience and loyalty monitoring
- MSW and ARS each founded in 1968. MSW acquired ARS from comScore in 2013.
- Part of a Global Research organization formed in 2011 called Axial Research
- A Different type of research organization
- Senior level account servicing
- Insights that go beyond individual project reports
- MSW-ARS innovation partners
- BBDO "The Worth": 360 market mix modeling
- Linguistic Insights: Social linguistic analytics
- EyeSee; Facial Coding and Eye Tracking
- Catalina Marketing
- InVentiv Health
Recent Blog Posts
Across categories, companies/brands will oftentimes create an advertising initiative that is meant to target a certain competitor, or groups of competitors. In doing so, they likely employ a communication strategy that they believe will target those consumers currently purchasing products/services from said competitors. The problem is: How do they actually know if their communication strategy […]
Have you ever struggled to understand why your ad is performing the way it is? Or better yet, which part of the ad is driving its result – and how you can duplicate (or avoid) it in future development efforts? If so, then we have the perfect solution, and it utilizes our validated CCPersuasion metric […]